PAWS of Summer 2015
PAWS OF SUMMER
When: Saturday, July 18, 2015
Time: Doors open at 5 PM
Where: Lytle Community Center
The City of Lytle Animal Care and Control is currently planning our 6th Annual PAWS of Summer benefit. This event will be on Saturday, July 18th at the Lytle Community Center. Doors open at 5 PM. There is no admission fee but we would greatly appreciate if you brought a dog or cat related donation such as dry food, canned food, treats, toys etc.
All proceeds from this event go to our Spay/Neuter Fund and our Animal Medical Care Fund.
Thanks to the success of previous PAWS of Summer events, our animals have been able to receive much needed medical care. We are a mandatory spay/neuter facility which mean all animals adopted from us are fixed before they go to their new forever homes. Proceeds from this event help us pay %25 of a much reduced spay/neuter fee which makes the new owners part much less expensive.
Events at this years PAWS of Summer will include:
- Silent Auction (Including Xbox One, beautiful ladies bike; meat smoker; designer handbag and more.)
- Live Auction (Including a fire pit made by the Lytle High School AG Dept. students)
- Fajita Dinner Plate ($5 Plate comes with fajitas, rice and beans.)
- Nacho Cabana ($2 for delicious order of nachos.)
- Bake sale (Graciously handled by the Lytle ISD National Honor Society.)
- and 5-in-1 Raffle! see details below
*We are currently collecting items for the silent Auction!*
Check Out Our Fabulous Raffles!
Tickets are $2 each OR 3 for $5
The items include:
1. Sony 50" LED w/ Sony Smart Wi-Fi Blu-ray valued at $900 donated by Lytle State Bank.
2. Circle of Support Diamond Pendant valued at $500 donated by Americus Diamond.
3. YETI Tundra 75 valued at $450 donated by Phyllis & Larry Sanders; Pam & Franklin Wanjura; Miriam & Randy Garcia; Betty & Ernie Kroeger
4. $250 Visa Gift Card donated by H-E-B
5. Pelican 45 Quart Cooler- valued @ $350 Donated by CD Tire Shop/ Natalia, Texas
Interested in donating an item? Need more info? Call Betty Kroeger at (830) 709 - 3832.